Roses are red, violets are blue. Why not bake some chocolate for you and your boo?
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it's time to get thinking about what will be on the menu come February 14th. We're willing to bet that chocolate will be making an appearance at your intimate gathering, so we've rounded up the top 10 chocolate treats to make this V-Day. Consider it our gift to you.
1. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
A classic and timeless Valentine's Day dessert. Trust us, you can't go wrong.
2. Molten Heart Chocolate Cake Recipe
Molten heart? More like melting hearts! Surprise your sweetie with a chocolate explosion.
3. Chocolate Framboise Recipe
Take it from the French, this gorgeous dessert screams romance.
4. Chocolate Martinis Recipe
Chocolate and liqueur go together like you and your sweetheart.
5. Espresso Chocolate Cheesecakes Recipe
Attention: each of these cheesecakes only has 110 calories. We repeat: Only. 110. Calories. Now that's love.
6. Chocolate Toffee Squares Recipe
Bake a square to show that you care. What could be simpler?
7. Chocolate Espresso Angel Cake Recipe
A delicious cake for your angel.
8. Silk Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Serve up a dessert that's as smooth as you are.
9. Little Black Dress Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Chocolate truffles are as classic as a little black dress on Valentine's Day.
10. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cups Recipe
Peanut butter and chocolate: perfect together, perfect forever.
by Souzan Michael