They just sound so lovely don't they, Mozzarella Boulettes. This perfect bite size appetizer is sure to please your palate, as it's hearty and saucy. Plus it is super simple to make, and there are only four ingredients. Be sure to try these this April, maybe even as an Easter appetizer?!
How the Cooking Club Challenge works:
• Make the chosen recipe
• Follow the recipe, or add your creative flair
• Email us (email@example.com) a picture and a short descriptive paragraph before month's end for your chance to win!
Ingredients - Mozzarella Boulettes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 jar Tostitos® Salsa
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- Form small beef boulettes (round balls) with cheese cube in the centre.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
- Place boulettes in scoops and top with salsa.
Posted: Tue, Apr 03 2012
by Valerie Outmezguine
Hi all, I'm the Community Producer of foodnetwork.ca. If you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to shoot them my way. I'm happy to help! A bit about me, I love baking and hate cooking, which is why I've started the vlog Starting from Scratch (left nav.) You see, this is my attempt to learn how to cook and enjoy the fruit of my labour while sharing it with all of you! Hope you enjoy it and if you ever have any pointers, let me in on them!