The results are in! This month's Cooking Club Challenge is Chicken Chow Mein courtesy of Blue Dragon. Remember, you can either follow the recipe we've provided, or use it as a guideline as you add your own unique spin on it. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
How the Cooking Club Challenge works:
•Make the chosen recipe
•Follow the recipe, or add your creative flair
•Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a picture and a short descriptive paragraph before month's end for your chance to win a cookbook and a $250 gift card to The Bay!
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 16 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 jar Blue Dragon Chow Mein Cooking Sauce
- 3-4 egg noodles portions
- Heat the oil in a pan, then add the diced chicken and stir fry until the meat is sealed and browned.
- Pour over the jar of Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir through some cooked Medium Egg Noodles and serve immediately.
by Souzan Michael