Toronto: Eat St. teams up with AwesTRUCK 2012 and you're invited!
For four seasons, Eat St. has been on the road searching for the most mouth-watering food truck feasts across North America and even the UK! This time around, we'll be rolling through Toronto for a very special event that promises to put the Toronto food truck scene on the map. From the creator of Food Truck Eats, the ongoing series of wildly popular and successful events celebrating Toronto's burgeoning gourmet street food culture, comes the inaugural awards ceremony AwesTRUCK 2012.
Join us on Sunday, September 9th, from 2pm until 8pm, at the Evergreen Brickworks' Holcim Gallery for a day filled with fun, folly and most importantly, food.
Since you're all connoisseurs of curbside cuisine, we want you to make your voice heard: vote for your favourite food cart in the AwesTRUCK 2012 People's Choice Award, simply visit the AwesTRUCK website and cast your vote for your favourite food truck. You'll even get a sneak preview of what each of these trucks will be serving on the day of the event! (A true foodie always plans ahead, right?)
As an extra special treat, James Cunningham, the funny-man host of Food Network's Eat St. will be live on the scene, scouring the grounds for the tastiest street food in town.
Are you a food blogger who's looking to get the low down on this event? Well, we have a big opportunity for you. Win a chance to get a special VIP ticket* to the event as well as an exclusive opportunity to interview Eat St. host James Cunningham one on one for your blog!
Excited? You better be, here are the details on how this contest will work:
Eat St. + AwesTRUCK Food Blogger contest:
- Tweet your most witty, insightful questions for James Cunningham to @eatsttweet with hashtag #AwesTRUCK2012.
- You must send a minimum of 5 questions between now and Wednesday, September 5th at 11:59pm (PT) to be eligible for the prize.
- On Thursday, September 6th at noon (PT) we'll tweet the name of the lucky foodie blogger who'll win a special VIP ticket to the event and get the chance to interview James Cunningham live on the scene from AwesTRUCK 2012.
- We couldn't be more excited to be partnering with such an awesome event and we're excited to share the fun and feasts with you, Toronto! Act fast and purchase your tickets now.
- *The VIP ticket is valid for entry at 2pm and includes complimentary food from 2pm - 4pm.
Posted: Mon, Aug 27 2012
by Catherine Jheon