7 Amazing Vegetarian Christmas Recipes
There's nothing bad about a stuffed golden bird, slow-roasted and basted to perfection.
Can't go wrong with a sticky glazed ham, tickling the taste buds with hints of maple or apricot.
But sometimes even the biggest meat lover among us just wants to veg out.
If you're thinking of quitting the traditional spread cold turkey this holiday, we've got veggie-packed mains that will dress up your holiday table and satisfy your Christmas cravings.
Click over to our Holiday Guide for more festive vegetarian recipes, entertaining tips and holiday gift ideas.
1. Ricotta-Stuffed Cannelloni Recipe
2. Root Vegetable Risotto with Carrot Butter Recipe
3. Mushroom Parmentier Recipe
4. Roasted Garlic Soup with Artichoke Croutons Recipe
5. Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie Recipe
6. Cauliflower and Raisin Curry Recipe
7. Mediterranean Chickpea Stew Recipe
by Joanna Gryfe