10 Puff Pastry Holiday Appetizer Recipes
Holiday feasting needn't leave you feeling puffy when you have these crispy, delicious and light-as-air recipes on your serving trays. With a single batch of fresh or defrosted puff pastry dough you can roll, top and stuff a buffet of different appetizers.
Though intimidating to some home cooks, puff pastry is one of the easiest ingredients to work with, as tears can quickly be repaired by patching with excess dough, and unbaked pastry can be stored in the freezer - if tightly sealed in plastic wrap - for up to a month, always at-the-ready to make entertaining a snap!
Check out 10 awesome ways to puff your pastry, not your waistline, this holiday season:
1. Perfectly Pleasant Parmesan Proscuitto Puff Pastry Pinwheels Recipe
2. Tomato & Cheddar Tart Recipe
3. Anna Olson's Savoury Hors D'Oeuvres Recipe
4. Pesto Goat Cheese Croissants Recipe
5. Moroccan Lamb and Vegetable Pastries Recipe
6. Tomato Basil Tarts Recipe
7. Crispy Bacon Cheddar Puff Pinwheels Recipe
8. Black Olive & Goat Cheese Tart Recipe
9. Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe
10. Savoury Cream Cheese Profiteroles Recipe