You may have noticed that we've really been enjoying National Tea Month, and we want to spread the love! Not sure which flavour of tea you should go for? Learn about your personali-tea type!
While enjoying our thousandth delicious mug, it dawned on us that there are endless ways to use tea that go above and beyond a simple cup of the hot stuff. You can infuse tea into your favourite foods to give them irresistible flavour. Check out some great tea-infused recipes below.
1. Chai Tea Pudding with Raspberries and Mango Coulis Recipe
2. Earl Grey Tea Loaf with Scented Melon and Pineapple Recipe
3. Green Tea-Crusted Toro Tuna Recipe
4. Mountain Berry Tea Cured with Wild Salmon Gravlax Recipe
5. Tea-Smoked Salmon Recipe
6. Twice-Cooked Duck with Green Tea Recipe
7. Tea-Smoked Duck with Lime Hoisin Sauce Recipe
8. Jasmine Tea Pudding Recipe
9. Green Tea Ginger Cakes Recipe
10. Green Tea Poached Pears with Vanilla Mascarpone and Pistachio Brittle Recipe
by Souzan Michael