Food Network Canada's Community House Rules
Thanks for visiting Food Network Canada’s Community!
We're excited to welcome you to a community of Food Network Canada fans and food lovers.
We encourage you to visit often to:
- Comment on and rate any recipes that you have tried
- Reply to any comments or questions posted by other community members
- Save your favourite recipes to your personal recipe box
- Upload and share your own favourite recipes
Our House Rules:
There are a few housekeeping rules that we want to share to ensure we can all participate in positive and constructive discussions. At the end of the day, we want you to feel safe and comfortable in sharing your
- Any posts that are deemed to be offensive, inappropriate, obscene or otherwise unwelcoming will be removed by a Community Moderator to preserve a healthy online community environment
- We are all responsible for cultivating a positive and respectful community by being courteous and friendly with one another
- We encourage honesty and transparency, but let's all stay away from any sort of inflammatory language. If you feel as though you are being censored, do not hesitate to politely ask a moderator why content was removed or edited.
- Comments created with the appearance to incite anger or negative reactions will be closely monitored and subject to editing or removal.
- Posting any misleading or incorrect information will be subject to deletion.
- Please do not create duplicate comments. Any duplicate comments may be deleted.
- Your privacy is also extremely important to us so please do not post any personal information (e.g. address, phone number, financial information, etc.) publicly.
The Legal Stuff
- Comments found in the community do not necessarily represent the opinions of Shaw Media or its affiliates, but rather only to their respective contributors
- Shaw Media is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for the content of comments posted by community members.
- The Food Network Canada Community Moderators reserve the right to edit, move, lock or delete any message we deem inappropriate or disruptive to the community and ban any user at our sole discretion.
Looking for additional help or support? The best way to connect with us is by emailing us at: email@example.com