Put some extra cheer into your holiday beverages with the tips
and suggestions below!
It's all about being festive, so why just serve the traditional
Crantini? How about...
- Vodka, Grand Marnier and White Cranberry Juice Cocktail
(garnished with candied orange rind).
- Did someone say Champagne?Â Give this holiday fizz a
facelift!Â Add some fresh raspberry puree, raspberry vodka and
instantly it becomes a festive treat.
- Whatever happened to the "Hot Totty?"Â It's just brandy
and lemon!Â Mmm, that will take the chill out of you.
- Holiday and Amaretto go hand-in-hand. Try mixing a bit of it
into your favorite tea or coffee.Â Nutty!
- Experiment with different liqueurs with your coffee and tea;
try something new like vanilla and chocolate liqueur.
- And, for the Kids... Make Hot Chocolate from scratch: melted
semi-sweet chocolate, warmed milk and cream.Â Garnish with
whipped cream or mini marshmallows and use a candy stick flavored
with cinnamon as a stir stick, which can be purchased at most candy
stores (candy canes work well too).