4 - Ingredient Biscuits
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 10
2 cup flour
1 Tbsp MAGIC Baking Powder
1 250 g tub PHILADELPHIA Spread Cream Cheese
½ cup milk
1. MIX flour and baking powder
2. CUT IN cream Cheese, (any flavour*) with two knives, your hands or a food processor to form a crumbly mixture.
3. STIR IN milk and a handful of desired add-ins (see options below), stirring until dough holds together.
4. PAT dough 3/4 thick on floured surface. Cut out 10-12 biscuits with the top of a glass or a cutter. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 425ºF for 12 min-15 min.
5. Try adding in a few handfuls of:
6. Try mixing biscuit dough with:
7. Try shaping differently:
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site