4 - Ingredient Biscuits
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 10
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon MAGIC Baking Powder
1 250 gram tub PHILADELPHIA Spread Cream Cheese
½ cup milk
1. MIX flour and baking powder
2. CUT IN cream Cheese, (any flavour*) with two knives, your hands or a food processor to form a crumbly mixture.
3. STIR IN milk and a handful of desired add-ins (see options below), stirring until dough holds together.
4. PAT dough 3/4 thick on floured surface. Cut out 10-12 biscuits with the top of a glass or a cutter. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 425ºF for 12 min-15 min.
5. Try adding in a few handfuls of: · KRAFT Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese · Dried cranberries, apricots, dates or raisins · BAKER’S Chocolate Chips · A spoonful of orange or lemon zest · Different flavours of cream cheese
6. Try mixing biscuit dough with: · With two forks or knives · With hands · Food processor
7. Try shaping differently: · Round and scored · Squared and scored · Cookie cutters · For dumplings, drop batter by the spoonful onto soups or stews and simmer for 10-15 minutes.