1. Whip cream to soft peaks and stir in sugar and coffee liqueur. Chill until ready to assemble.
1. Whip cream to soft peaks and stir in vanilla extract. Chill.
2. Place a pot with 2 inches of water on medium heat and bring to a simmer. In a metal or glass bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sugar and Marsala wine. Place over the pot of simmering water and whisking constantly until mixture has doubled and holds a ribbon design on itself when you lift the whisk. Remove from heat.
3. Whisk in mascarpone cheese and if still warm, chill until at least room temperature. Fold in vanilla whipped cream. Set aside until ready to assemble.
1. Mix coffee, rum and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
1. Dip ladyfingers in the coffee soaking liquid, just for a moment, to let it soak up the coffee (but not get soggy). Line the bottom of a trifle bowl, or decorative casserole dish completely with the soaked ladyfingers.
2. Spread a half of the Cream Filling over the ladyfingers and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2. (If your trifle dish is quite tall, repeat Steps 1 & 2 again, using a third of the cream filling each time).
4. Spread whipped cream topping over Tiramisu, dust with cocoa powder and sprinkle with grated chocolate.