Apple-Cabbage Sauce with Salmon
- serves 0
2 cup chopped green and red cabbage
1 cup apple juice
1 generous nub of butter
Salt and cracked pepper
1. Sear salmon in a pan until brown on both sides, remove from pan and cook through in a 350 degree oven.
2. In the same pan add 2 cups of chopped green and red cabbage and let sit at medium-high heat for about 45 seconds.
3. Deglaze pan with 1 cup of apple juice and lightly toss.
4. Reduce heat to a medium low and add salt and pepper.
5. Let simmer for another 3 minutes to let the liquid reduce and thicken.
6. Add a generous nub of butter and stir until melted.
7. Create a bed of cabbage on a plate and place salmon fillet on top.
8. Then drizzle the remaining sauce over top of the salmon.