1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Put apples in a pot with all but 2 tbsp of the apple juice, brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. Bring to a boil and then simmer until the apples are beginning to break down and thicken, about 15 minutes.
4. Stir cornstarch into the remaining 2 tbsp of apple juice and then stir mixture into the apples.
5. Stir in walnuts.
6. Lay a flour tortilla onto a flat work surface and spoon a large spoonful of the apple mixture along the edge closest to you.
7. Fold in the sides and then roll up the burrito.
8. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
9. Place on a baking sheet seam side down and bake until crispy and golden, about 15 minutes.
10. Spoon some Dulce de Leche over burritos and serve.
The Dulce de Leche
1. Place can of milk into a medium saucepan and fill with water, covering the top of the can with at least 2 inches of water.
2. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Simmer can for 3 hours, adding water if necessary to keep the can submerged.
3. Do not let the pan boil dry or the can could explode, as long as it is submerged in hot simmering water it is safe!
4. Remove can and let cool completely.
5. The milk will be transformed into a very thick, dark caramel. Spoon over burritos.