Apricot Pistachio BBQ Grilled Rack of Lamb
- prep time 480 min
- total time 505 min
- serves 1
1 rack lamb, rib bones Frenched
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
2 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup plain 2% fat Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp apricot preserve
1 lemon, juiced
1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup roasted pistachios, ground
kosher salt and cracked pepper, to tasteLemon and Dill Baby Artichoke
10 baby artichoke hearts, cut and trimmed to the heart
1 lemon, juice and zest
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 bunch fresh dill, to taste
kosher salt, to tasteRoasted Spring Veggies
1 bunch baby carrots
6 rainbow baby beets
4 baby white and purple turnips
4 Tbsp sunflower oil or olive oil
2 Tbsp herb de Provence
kosher salt, to taste
crack pepper, to taste
1. Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Place rack of lamb in a large resalable plastic bag. Whisk garlic, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and apricot preserve in a small bowl. Spread the marinated on lamb rack. Seal bag pressing out excess air; turn to coat. Refrigerate lamb overnight.
2. Set grill for medium-high, indirect heat (for a charcoal grill, bank coals on 1 side of grill; for a gas grill, leave 1 burner turned off). Remove lamb from bag and place lamb over direct heat and cook, turning and moving to cooler part of grill as needed to avoid flare-ups, until browned all over, 8–10 minutes.
3. Move lamb to cooler part of grill (indirect heat). Cover grill and cook lamb, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125°F for medium-rare, about 15 minutes longer.
4. Let lamb rest 10 minutes. Coat the meat with roasted pistachio nuts. Cut into individual chops.Lemon and Dill Baby Artichoke
1. As your cutting and trimming the baby artichoke hearts place them in a bowl filled with cool lemon water to prevented browning and oxidization.
2. Cut the hearts in half. Place the baby artichoke hearts over a steamer and cook for 10 mins, or until fork tender.
3. Mix baby artichoke hearts in a bowl with butter, salt and chopped dill to taste. Enjoy!
4. Yield: 4 servings.Roasted Spring Veggies
1. Clean and prepare veggies: trim beets and cut in half. Trim carrots and cut in half. Cut turnip in quarters.
2. Place the veggies in a heat safe glass oven-baking dish. Drizzle veggies with sunflower oil and season with Herb de Provence (or your favorite seasoning). Sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper. Mix the veggies to incorporate and distribute the ingredients evenly.
3. Roast veggies in oven at 385ºF for 20-25 mins; or until caramelized and cooked through. Stir veggies as needed to ensure balanced cooking and browning.
4. Yield: 4 servings.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site