- serves 2
If you're searching for a fish dish, look no further - perfect arctic char!
800 g arctic char
4 Tbsp nut oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
600 g grapes, cut in half ( the grapes must be very ripe)
white pepper, milled
1. Cut the fillets into suitable pieces. Pour the nut oil onto a pan. When the oil is quite hot place the fillets on the pan, skin-side down. Reduce the heat and spice with white pepper.
2. When the fillets are almost cooked through, cover the pan for one minute, and then remove the fillets and keep them warm.
3. Increase the heat under the pan and sauté the grapes. When they begin to change colour and take on a caramel graze, pour in the lemon juice and scrape the pan's surface. Place the fillets back in the pan and bring it to the table.
4. Serve with rice that has been spiced with finely chopped spring onions, or potatoes.
5. Unpeeled potatoes are cut into 1 cm thick slices, and boiled in chicken broth with several lemon slices.
6. If the dish is served with potatoes, place the sliced potatoes in the center of the dish. The Arctic char fillets are then placed on top of the potatoes and the grapes arranged around the edge.