Asian Chicken Salad Wrapped in Rice Paper
- prep time 1 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 4
Juice of 2 limes
2 Tbsp soy sauce
Dash hot sauce
Dash sesame oil
2 Tbsp honey
¼ cup peanut butterThe Salad
1 small bundle of rice vermicelli noodles
2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
1 carrot, peeled and shredded
1 bunch cilantro, leaves picked
4 large rice paper wrappers, soaked until soft
1. Whisk the dressing ingredients together until they form a smooth dressing.The Salad
1. Cover the noodles with boiling water.
2. Soak until noodles are softened. Drain noodles well.
3. Place shredded chicken into a large bowl, add noodles, peas, carrot and cilantro leaves.
4. Add dressing and toss well.
5. Place a softened rice paper wrapper onto a kitchen towel and blot dry.
6. Carefully transfer it to a flat work surface and place a large spoonful of the chicken salad at the edge closest to you.
7. Fold edge over the filling, and then fold in the two ends.
8. Continue to roll up, securing loose edges so that it is sealed. Repeat for other three rolls.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site