Asian Long Bean Salad
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
1 clove garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon chile paste
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon peanut oil
Coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepperBeans
1 pound Asian long beans, ends trimmed, beans cut in half crosswise
2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl.Beans
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the long beans.
3. Blanch until crisp tender, about 1 minute.
4. Drain and refresh beans in a bowl of ice water.
5. Drain and toss in a large bowl with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.