Asian Long Bean Salad
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
1 clove garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp chile paste
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp peanut oil
Coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepperBeans
1 lb. Asian long beans, ends trimmed, beans cut in half crosswise
2 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a large bowl.Beans
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the long beans.
3. Blanch until crisp tender, about 1 minute.
4. Drain and refresh beans in a bowl of ice water.
5. Drain and toss in a large bowl with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site