- prep time5 min
- total time 10 min
- serves 4
A smooth and creamy dish from Roger Mooking made with milk, avocado, and lemon juice.
1 ½ tsp gelatin (1/2 package gelatin)
½ cup milk
1 ripe avocado
1 lemon, zested and juiced
½ cup condensed milk
1. Place 1/4 cup of milk in a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over and stir to dissolve.
2. Add remaining milk to a small pot and warm over low heat.
3. Pour a small amount of warmed milk into bowl with milk and gelatin, stir, then pour mixture into pot with warmed milk.
4. Place remaining ingredients in blender; add warmed milk with gelatin and puree until smooth.
5. Divide evenly into serving cups, place plastic wrap directly over pudding, refrigerate for approximately 1 hour to set.