Baked Camembert and Herb Oil
- prep time 5 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 4
1 wheel 8 -10 oz wheel of Camembert, cut in half through center
1 Tbsp rosemary, chopped
2 Tbsp thyme
2 Tbsp marjoram
1 tsp black pepper
¼ cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking dish, or sauté pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all ingredients, except Camembert, in a bowl, mix to incorporate.
3. Place bottom half of Camembert on parchment paper.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon of Herb Oil in center of Camembert, place top ½ on and pour 1 tablespoon over
5. Place in oven until Camembert has melted, approximately 10 minutes.