Baked Camembert with Pine Nuts & Sun Dried Tomatoes
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 12
1 small round (about 200 g) of Canadian Camembert or Canadian Brie
¼ cup (60 ml) sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons (30 ml) pine nuts
2 teaspoons (10 ml) golden raisins (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 F (190 C). Roast pine nuts in heavy frypan over medium heat until golden.
2. Cut top rind off cheese. Place cheese in baking dish.
3. Toss nuts with chopped sun dried tomatoes and raisins. Mound mixture over cheese.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes, until melting.
5. Enjoy with wholegrain crackers or bread.