2 sprays cooking spray
½ lb(s) uncooked ground turkey breast
16 oz fat-free canned refriend beans
8 oz fat-free salsa
1 cup reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
4 ½ oz canned green chili peppers (mild), drained and diced
1 tsp chili powder
3 Tbsp uncooked scallions, thinly sliced
8 large burrito-sized wheat flour tortillas
1 cup fat-free salsa
½ cup fat-free sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Add turkey to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from pan and then add beans, 8 ounces of salsa, chili peppers, chili powder and scallions. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes; stir in cheese.
3. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil; warm in oven for 10 minutes.
4. Assemble chimichangas by spooning about 1/2 cup of turkey mixture onto each tortilla; fold in sides and roll up.
5. Place chimichangas in prepared baking dish. Bake uncovered until tortillas are crisp and brown, about 20 minutes. Serve each topped with 2 tablespoons of additional salsa and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.