Banana Bread French Toast
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
3 Tbsp sour cream
½ cup butter, melted
3 overripe bananas, mashed
½ cup white chocolate chipsFrench Toast
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup 35% cream
½ cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp butter, room temperature
maple syrup, to taste
whipped cream, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, sour cream, melted butter, eggs, bananas and white chocolate chips.
3. Pour batter into a greased standard-size loaf pan and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.French Toast
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
2. Slice banana bread into 1 ½-inch thick slices.
3. In a medium pan, melt butter over medium heat; dip each slice of banana bread into the egg mixture and fry for 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Repeat for remaining slices.
4. Serve warm with maple syrup and whipped cream.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site