Berry Chia Seed Pudding
- prep time5 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 1 - 2
Courtesy of Dream.
2 cups Rice Dream® Vanilla
½ cup Spectrum™ Chia Seeds
1 package Europe's Best® Frozen Fruits - Wild Woodland Blueberries
Honey, to tasteBerry Compote
2 cups Europe's Best® Frozen Fruits - 4-Field Berry Mix
1 Tbsp honey
1. Blend Rice Dream® and blueberries until smooth.
2. Stir in chia seeds and honey into the blueberry puree.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.Berry Compote
1. Place frozen fruit in small saucepan and bring to medium heat.
2. Once bubbling, reduce heat and muddle/mash fruit in saucepan.
3. Continue to cook for another 10 minutes, muddling/mashing fruit to combine.
4. Remove from stove and transfer to a container to cool. Store in fridge, then top on pudding.