Black Diamond Marble Cheddar, Apple, Nut Fritters
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
2 packages (400 g) Black Diamond Marble Cheddar Cheese, cut into sticksTempura
1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons (60 mL) corn starch
4 tablespoons (60 mL) roasted sesame seeds
½ cup (125 mL) walnuts
½ apple, diced
½ cup (125 mL) ice cold water
1. Cut into sticks. See Tempura directions for further instructions.Tempura
1. Mix flour, corn starch, sesame seeds, nuts, and diced apple. Set aside.
2. Mix ice cold water and eggs. Pour half the water mix into the flour mix. Blend thoroughly using a fork to press firmly.
3. Gradually stir in remaining cold water.
4. Dip Black Diamond marble cheddar sticks in tempura batter, then drop in deep fryer for 1 minute.
5. Serve with tzatziki dip (Greek white sauce made of sour cream and garlic).