Bloodshot Fried Eggs
1. Cooking in batches, heat butter in a large non-stick skillet set over medium-low heat. Add eggs and cook for 2 to 3 minutes for sunny-side up eggs or to preferred doneness. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, mix ketchup with Sriracha. Spoon into resealable bag; snip corner. Pipe on cooked egg white to resemble blood shot eyes. Serve eggs with 4 to 5 witch fingers and any remaining of the ketchup.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide dough into 24 equal pieces. Roll each into about 4.5-inch (12 cm) “gnarly witch fingers”. Arrange on prepared pan. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes or until puff slightly.
2. Pinch top of fingers to look like knuckles, then lightly score each knuckle with a sharp knife. Whisk egg with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) until combined. Brush fingers with egg wash. Press a nut on tip of each to look like a fingernail. Sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds and salt to taste.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.