cup graham cracker crumbs
oz vanilla extract, pure
lb. cream cheese
cup sour cream
cup cream (18% to 35%)
cup peanut butter
cup French cocoa icing (20% - 25%)
lb. butter, unsalted softened
cup icing sugar
oz vanilla extract
cup coffee, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt butter in small saucepan.
3. Mix all ingredients together and press evenly across bottom of a 1-inch spring-form pan.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
1. While crust is baking, place eggs, sugar, vanilla into large food processor and mix thoroughly until smooth.
2. Add cream cheese and continue to blend.
3. Add remainder of ingredients and process until very smooth. (You cannot over mix. Smooth and whipped is desirable.)
4. Pour mix into cooled Cheezcake crust.
5. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until small dark circles start forming around the rim of the pan. The edge will rise up ever so slightly.
6. Turn oven off and leave cake in oven for another 15 – 20 minutes.
7. Remove and cool to room temperature then refrigerate overnight.
1. Place all ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Note: These ingredients can get very thick and heavy so feel free to vary amount of coffee to yield a thinner icing.
3. Spread icing over cooled cake. Slice and serve.