- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
3 ½ cups frozen corn kernels
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons butter
4 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 cup grated mozzarella
1. Combine corn, eggs, flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and purée until batter is pourable but still has corn chunks.
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and coat the pan with 1 teaspoon of butter or vegetable oil.
3. Pour ¾ cup of batter into pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread out batter until it is approximately 6-inches in diameter.
4. Cook until top seems dry and then flip over.
5. Spread small handful of cheese over half of the cachapa.
6. Once the cheese is melted, fold over to form a half moon and remove from pan.