Cheese-Stuffed Celery Sticks
- serves 4
½ cup (125 ml) shredded Canadian cheddar cheese
¼ cup (50 ml) cream cheese (spreadable or brick-style, softened)
¼ cup (50 ml) dried cranberries or raisins
3 large stalks celery
1. In a bowl, using a spoon, mash shredded cheese and cream cheese until blended. Stir in raisins.?
2. Pat celery dry and cut each stalk crosswise into four pieces, each about 3 inches (7.5 cm) long.
3. Spoon cheese mixture evenly into hollow of each celery stick, packing lightly.
4. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days
5. Tip: If your family loves dried cranberries, use them in place of the raisins.