- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
4 flour tortillas
1 cup Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese, grated
Avocado Corn Salsa (recipe from this episode) or other salsa
1. Lay each tortilla flat and place a large spoonful of salsa along one side.
2. Sprinkle with a quarter cup of the grated cheese and fold tortilla in half, pressing down slightly.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil.
4. Fry the quesadillas on one side until golden and crisp then turn over and toast the other side.
5. Slice into wedges and serve with more salsa and sour cream.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site