Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- prep time 5 min
- total time 30 min
- serves 6
10 ounces (300 g)uncooked fettucine, broken in half
3 cups (750 ml) broccoli florets
2 tablespoons (30 ml) butter or margarine
4 (about 1 lb/500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 can (284 ml) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
½ cup (125 ml) 1% milk
¼ cup (60 ml) grated light Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon (1 ml) ground black pepper
1. Cook fettucine according to package directions, omitting salt and adding broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Cook chicken until well browned, stirring often.
4. Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and fettucine mixture and heat through, stirring often.
5. View more quick and easy Campbell's recipes.