- prep time 10 min
- total time 310 min
- serves 8-10
2 lb. ground beef
1 onion, chopped
½ cup garlic, chopped
½ bunch celery
1 cup chili seasoning
2 large cans (500 mL each) tomatoes
1 large can (500 mL) kidney beans
1. Place ground beef in a frying pan on medium heat and brown.
2. Drain beef and set aside.
3. In a large pot, sautee garlic, onions and celery.
4. Add chili seasoning, beef, and tomatoes.
5. Add kidney beans after 2 ½ hours and cook for another 2 ½ hours.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site