Chinese Green Tea
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
8 cups water, boiled
1 Tbsp green tea leaves
1. Pour water in teapot and cups to warm, pour water out.
2. Place green tea in teapot.
3. Pour water in pot, steep for approximately 20 seconds.
4. Pour water out to remove sediment from tea.
5. Refill teapot with water.
6. Steep for 1 minute.
7. Pour into teacups, enjoy.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site