Chocolate Pots 2
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 6
1 ½ cup 35% cream (375 mL)
8 oz semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped (250g)
3 egg yolks
1 Tbsp dark rum (15 mL)
2 Tbsp unsalted butter (25 mL)
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the cream over medium-high heat until bubbles appear around the edge. Remove from the heat and add chocolate.
2. Let stand for one minute and then stir until smooth.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk, then whisk in 1 cup of the hot chocolate cream.
4. Transfer back to the saucepan, and whisk constantly until smooth.
5. Stir in rum and butter.
6. Pour into 6 ramekins, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
7. Can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site