Chorizo Cheese Potato Wraps
- prep time 10 min
- total time 33 min
- serves 0
Vegetable oil, for brushing
3 large russet potatoes
12 thin slices cured chorizo sausage (or cooked)
1 cup grated Old Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and brush parchment with oil.
2. Peel potatoes and slice lengthwise into 24 slices, just under ¼-inch thick (using a mandolin is easiest).
3. Place 12 potato slices onto prepared baking tray. Arrange a slice of chorizo on each potato slice and sprinkle with cheese, leaving edges of potato clear.
4. Cover cheese with remaining potato slices. Place a sheet of parchment paper over “wraps” and place a second baking tray on top.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove top baking tray and parchment paper and bake until potatoes are golden brown, about 8 minutes more.
6. Serve “wraps” warm or at room temperature.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site