1. Heat veal stock, bones, leek and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and reduce to a glaze, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until reduced by half.
3. Strain and keep warm.
1. Peel and cut into potatoes 3-inch long, 1/3-inch wide sticks.
2. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
3. Remove fries from the water and dry very well.
4. Preheat oven to 150 degrees F.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a medium, narrow, heavy-bottomed pot with high sides to 320 degrees F.
6. Blanch french fries in the hot oil in small batches until soft and cooked through but not browned, about 3 minutes.
7. Drain on paper towels and cool to room temperature.
8. Increase oil temperature to 375 degrees F. and fry french fries in small batches until crisp and golden, about 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Drain on a rack.
10. Immediately season french fries with salt.
11. Keep warm on a rack in a low oven.
12. Serve the fries with the veal jus and the Roquefort sprinkled over top.