Chuck's Brussels Sprout Leaf Salad
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 0
2 handfuls of Brussels sprout leaves
1 tsp duck fat (you can also use butter or olive oil)
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of ground pepper
¼ cup of chicken stock
Handful of chopped bacon
Generous pinch of Parmesan
1. Remove the leaves from the Brussels sprouts.
2. Melt 1 tsp of duck fat (if you don’t have duck fat you can also use butter or olive oil) in a pan on medium heat.
3. Drop in Brussels sprout leaves and lightly toss. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add salt, pepper and pour in a ¼ cup of chicken stock.
5. Sauté for 1 to 2 more minutes, tossing occasionally.
6. Serve on a plate topped with chopped bacon and Parmesan as a warm salad or a side dish.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site