Chuck's Candied Pecans
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
2 cups white sugar
1 cup water
2 cups pecans
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1. In a pan on medium heat add your sugar, and your water.
2. Gently stir with a spoon to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved before it comes to a boil.
3. Let it go for approximately 20 minutes on medium heat – you are looking for a nice amber color and slow bubbling.
4. Cut the heat.
5. In the pan, add your pecans and toss to cover. While tossing, add a pinch of salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
6. Serve them crumbled in a salad, on a dessert or just on their own.