Cilantro Couscous & Tomato Yogurt Salad
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
1 cup couscous
1 tablespoon butter
zest of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons capers
1 cup water, boiled
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup cilantro, choppedTomato Yogurt Salad
4 plum tomatoes, roughly chopped
juice of ½ lemon
¼ cup mint, chopped
¼ cup thick yogurt
1. Place couscous, butter, lemon zest, capers and salt in a bowl.
2. Pour boiled water over couscous, cover with plastic wrap for 3 minutes.
3. Fluff with fork and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Add cilantro and toss.Tomato Yogurt Salad
1. In a bowl, place tomatoes, lemon zest and chopped mint.
2. Add yogurt, season with salt and toss.