Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
- prep time 15 min
- total time 25 min
- serves 4
1 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted in shell
1 Tbsp cooking oil
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp brown sugar
¼ tsp nutmeg
1. Lay clean, dry pumpkin seeds flat on baking sheet and drizzle with cooking oil of your choice. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds with a coarse salt.
2. Bake the seeds at 350F for 5-10 minutes, or until the seeds have just started to brown.
3. Remove the seeds from the oven and let sit to cool.
4. In a bowl, combine the melted butter, cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg. Add toasted pumpkin seeds to bowl and toss to coat.
5. Put coated pumpkin seeds back in oven and continue to bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site