Classic Spinach Dip
- prep time 10 min
- total time 10 min
- serves 8
1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 cup (250 mL) Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat Mayonnaise-Type Dressing
2 cup (500 mL) sour cream
1 pkg Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
8 oz (227 g) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1 large round pumpernickel bread loaf
1. Combine spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix, as well as water chestnuts and green onions, in a big bowl. Stir until well combined.
2. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours to blend flavours.
3. To make the pumpernickel bread “bowl” hollow out centre of pumpernickel loaf.
4. Slice bread from centre into cubes and set aside. Fill with spinach dip, and serve with fresh vegetables, pumpernickel bread cubes or potato chips.
5. Have fun and enjoy!
6. Tip: Try a twist on this classic dish by substituting 1 pkg (77 g) of Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix for the Vegetable Soup Mix.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site