Clementine & Olive Mascarpone In A Jar
- prep time20 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 4
Delicious Mascarpone is the star of this sweet and creamy starter.
1 egg white
⅓ cup (80 ml) Mascarpone
2 Tbsp (30 ml) milk
Salt and ground pepper to taste
2 clementines, peeled and separated into segments
4 green olives, pitted and sliced
1 cup (250 ml) greens, to taste (lettuce, spinach, shoots, etc.)
2 Tbsp (30 ml) red pepper, diced
1. Using an electric mixer, beat egg white until stiff. Add the Mascarpone and milk and continue beating for 2 minutes. Season.
2. Cut clementine segments in 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
3. Fill bottom of 4 small jars with 1/2 of the Mascarpone mixture.
4. Drop clementine, olive, greens and red pepper pieces on top.
5. Cover with remaining Mascarpone mixture and refrigerate.