- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 4
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Michael Smith Chef at Home
3 ears fresh corn, kernels removed from cobs
3 Tbsp flour
3 Tbsp cornmeal
Salt and pepper
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
¼ cup vegetable oil
1. Whisk corn and eggs in a large bowl.
2. Add flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Stir in green onion and cheddar.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over a medium heat then add batter by the spoonful and flatten to form a pancake.
5. Cook until golden, flip and cook other side.
6. Serve with Maple Butter (recipe from this episode).