Cream Cheese and Chive Scrambled Eggs
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 2-4
1 ½ tablespoons butter
1 ½ tablespoons cream cheese
¼ cup chives, finely chopped
6 eggs, betaenAssembly
1 hot dog
1 hot dog bun
¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon bacon bits
1. Warm a non-stick fry pan over medium heat.
2. Add butter and cream cheese and stir until melted.
3. Add chives and eggs.
4. Stir constantly and cook until eggs are set, but still soft and moist.Assembly
1. Top hotdog with ¼ cup of scrambled eggs, ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 tablespoon of bacon bits.
2. Tip: Also try these on a buttered, toasted bagel with smoked salmon.