Creamy Curried Pear Slaw
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 0
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons curry powder
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
½ cup sour creamCurried Pear Slaw
½ Napa cabbage, cut in 1/2 lengthwise and thinly sliced
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
1 carrot, julienned
1 pear, julienned
¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
creamy curry dressing
1. In a bowl, place sugar, curry powder and vinegar, stir.
2. Add sour cream and mix.Curried Pear Slaw
1. Place napa cabbage in a bowl, season with salt.
2. Add red onion, carrot, pear and parsley.
3. Dress with Creamy Curry Dressing, toss to incorporate.