Creamy Potato Vegetable Casserole
- prep time15 min
- total time 40 min
- serves 2 - 3
Courtesy of Cavendish Farms.
½ package From the Farm™ Wedges
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup cauliflower florets
½ cup zucchini, chopped
½ cup carrots, sliced or chopped
1 cup bell pepper, roughly chopped
1 ½ tsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
2 cups Alfredo sauce
2 tsp basil, chopped
¼ tsp chili pepper flakes
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Place olive oil and the From the Farm™ Wedges in a non-stick skillet or frying pan on the stove top over medium high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the wedges start to brown. Season with salt and pepper and remove from stove.
4. Place the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peppers in a mixing bowl.
5. Add the Alfredo sauce, chili pepper flakes, half of the basil and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix gently ensuring all of the vegetables are covered.
6. Add the From the Farm™ Wedges and again mix gently.
7. Place mixture into the casserole pan.
8. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top and place into the oven for 18-20 minutes. Note: if desired, use broiler to brown top of casserole before removing from oven.
9. Garnish with remaining basil and serve.