1. Mix ingredients together and marinade with pork for 10-12 hours.
2. Remove roast from marinade, place in a deep pan and seal. Put marinade in fridge for later use.
3. Cook roasts at 220 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 hours.
4. Drain juice from pan. Add marinade back to pan and sprinkle roasts with kosher salt and brown sugar.
5. Place back into oven uncovered and cook at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes.
6. Remove roasts and pull meat apart for serving.
1. Soak beans in pot with 6 cups of water for 12 hours.
2. Drain remaining water and fill with fresh water until water level is 1 inch above beans.
3. Bring beans to a boil and then continue cooking over medium heat.
4. Sauté onions and bell peppers with extra virgin olive oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic, black pepper, salt, oregano and bay leaves. Cook mixture until onions are translucent and then add mixture to the beans.
5. Add vinegar, cinnamon and sugar to beans.
6. Set heat to low and simmer for 3 hours.
1. Smoke tomatillos with cherry wood at 220 degrees Fahrenheit for 90 minutes. Cool.
2. Purée tomatillos sweetened coconut and sugar.
1. Fry plantains in canola oil until golden.
2. Remove from oil and flatten plantain with a heavy board.
3. Return to oil and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
1. Mix together jasmine rice and black beans. Top with cushion meat. Place tostones in rice and drizzle tomatillo-coconut sauce between tostones.