Curried Asparagus Lemon Rolls
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 48
1 loaf (500g) white bread sliced length-wise
¼ cup mayonnaise (50 mL)
1 tablespoon curry paste (15 mL)
1 lemon, juice and zest
1 bunch of asparagus, blanched
1. Remove crusts from bread.
2. In a bowl, combine, mayonnaise, curry paste, lemon juice and zest. Reserve
3. Spread mayonnaise mixture on each slice of bread
4. Cut 3 pieces of asparagus to fit the width of the bread and place at one end of the bread
5. Roll bread up, to create a pinwheel.
6. Wrap each roll in plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Can be made the night before.
8. Slice each roll into 6 pieces.