Dijon Baked Chicken with Rice and Broccoli
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 4
18 boneless skinless chicken thighs (800g)
1 Tbsp curry powder
1 Tbsp onion flakes
½ tsp red crushed chilies
½ cup liquid honey
½ cup Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp hot chili sauce, Asian style (or chili-garlic sauce)
2 cup basmati rice
3 cup water
5 cup frozen broccoli florets
⅒ tsp Mrs. Dash Table BlendWhen you arrive at home
1. Unravel thighs to flatten and scrunch together in a large shallow oven-safe pan.
2. Combine the following in a small mixing bowl in this order: spices, honey, Dijon mustard, soy sauce and hot chili sauce. Stir.
3. Pour evenly over chicken. Flip the chicken around with a fork until each piece is well coated. End by making sure the rough side of thigh is down.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.When you arrive at home
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine rice and water in a large oven-safe pot. Stir.
3. Cover and place in pre-heated oven.
4. Turn chicken over with a fork. Place in preheated oven beside rice.
5. Set timer for 50 minutes.
6. About halfway through the cooking time for chicken, flip the chicken over again.
7. When timer rings for chicken, turn off heat, but leave it in the oven.
8. Place broccoli in microwave-safe pot or casserole dish with lid.
9. Cover, then microwave at high for 5 minutes.
10. Add spice to broccoli.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site