Dry Asian Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Grilled Peaches And Pineapple
- serves 6
3 ¼ lb(s) pork tenderloins (100g each/300 g)Dry Rub
2 Tbsp cumin seeds, toasted and ground (30 mL)
2 Tbsp coriander seeds, toasted and ground (30 mL)
4 dried chiles
2 Tbsp kosher salt (30 mL)Grilled Peaches And Pineapple
2 Tbsp vegetable oil (30 mL)
¼ cup maple syrup (50 mL)
1 cored golden pineapple, sliced in 1" rings
3 ripe peaches, sliced in halves, pits removed
1 Tbsp butter, softened (15 mL)
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200°C)
2. Heat oven-proof skillet, over high heat until very hot. Add oil. Sear pork tenderloins, on all sides for 2-3 minutes until a golden crust is created. If pan is too small sear in batches. Remove to a plate.
3. Rub tenderloins with maple syrup, and pat 1 tablespoon dry rub per tenderloin, onto all sides. Return to skillet (or baking sheet). Bake, for about 18-20 minutes, until cooked through, but slightly pink in the middle or until instant read thermometer reaches 160ºF (90 C) when pierced.
4. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing thinly.Dry Rub
1. Roast whole spices in dry skillet, until browned and aromatic.
2. Grind in a mortar and pestle or food processor. Add salt and reserve.Grilled Peaches And Pineapple
1. Grill fruit until marked and slightly tender brushing periodically with butter.
2. Serve with tenderloins.