- prep time 3 min
- total time 3 min
Want to know the key to a good Caesar? Check out this recipe to find out!
1 oz celery salt
4 scoops ice
3 oz Worcestershire sauce (more or less depending on preference)
1 oz your favourite hot sauce (more or less depending on preference)
2 oz Smirnoff vodka
4 cup clamato juice
4 stalks celery
4 spicy pickled beets
4 piece beef jerky
4 wedge lime
1. Pour celery salt into a bowl.
2. Take a 14-oz cocktail glass and line the rim with lime juice. Dip the glass into the celery salt, creating an evenly rimmed glass.
3. Fill the glass overflowing with ice; the key to a good Caesar is plenty of ice.
4. Squirt in 3/4 oz Worcestershire, more if you like it darker.
5. Squirt in ¼ oz hot sauce, more or less depending on how spicy you like it.
6. Pour 2 oz of Smirnoff vodka over the ice.
7. Shake clamato Juice well, pour in over ice until ½-inch below the celery salt rim.
8. Garnish with celery, pickled bean, beef jerky, and a lime wedge and serve.
9. Other popular garnishes include Dusty’s Beef Brisket, horseradish, olives, and pickle juice.